The Ai Glacier 18 Cu Ft -86C ultra-low upright ULT freezer is perfect for large storage of sample and products. Our unique single-compressor design offers ultra-low power consumption, very low noise, and ease of maintenance.
- CDC and VFC compliant
- Great for storage of Covid-19 vaccines, DNA, RNA, virus samples, organs, and serum
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards
- ETL tested to UL 471, Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers standards (optional)
- Remote alarm, RS232, 4-20 mA transmitter (optional)
- Central control with large 7" touch screen LCD display provides you a graph of temperature vs time curve.
- All stainless steel interior for clean operation, durability, and ease of maintenance
- Lock-able door, high or low temperature alarms, power failure alarm, door open alarm, filter clogging alarm, password protection, tons of security features to protect you, your products, and the unit
- Dual silicon sealing gaskets for ultra airtight operation
- 24-hour battery backup for controller
- USB interface for data export and storage
- Extremely quiet and reliable
- Front document holder for handy storage
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Use only RoSH compliant non-toxic components and materials
- Tons of safety functions
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet
Data storage Q & A
Q: How long can we store temperature data files continuously?
A: A total of 100,000 sets of data can be stored.
Q: What is the temperature data sampling rate?
A: Default sampling rate is 10 minutes (52,560 data sets per year), 100,000 data sets can be stored for less than two years.
Q: Will the freezer delete stored data itself?
A: Yes, after reaching 100,000 data sets, the oldest data set will be automatically deleted for each new data set recorded.
Q: Does freezer offer users option to automatically delete .dtl files that do not need to be stored?
A: No. It is recommended to copy the data on the freezer regularly to a computer for backup. In addition, data will be lost after replacing a display board, so do backup the data before replacing a display board.
- Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for 24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
- This unit is NOT designed to be used on a mobile platform.
7" TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER
|Ai G18 -86C ultra-low upright freezer
|Additional access port inside cap||2 pcs
|Door key||2 pcs|
|USB drive with data reading program
|User's manual||1 pc
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V (±10%) 60Hz 1-Phase, 1160 watts 10.5A
220V (±10%) 60Hz 1-Phase, 1160 watts 5.3A
(NOT compatible with 220V 50Hz power)
|Performance|| Temperature range: -40°C to -86°C
Time to reach -86°C: 7.5 hours
110V 60Hz: Embraco Model NT6226GK (V)
220V 60Hz: SECOP Model SC18MLX (104L2138)
Power: 110V or 220V 60Hz, 1-PHASE, 1HP
Number of compressors: one
Refrigerant: Ai proprietary mixture gases (600g), CFC-free
|Chamber|| Dimensions: 23 x 27.25 x 49.5" (WxDxH)
Material: 304 stainless steel
Capacity: 18 Cu Ft
|Shelf|| Come with unit: three adjustable shelves (4 compartments)
Material: 304 stainless steel
Capacity: 85 Lbs on three shelves, evenly distributed
450 Lbs on the base of the chamber, evenly distributed
Dimensions: 26 x 22.5 inches
Additional shelf unit price: $100
| Door and gasket
|| Inner door: two, each with one sealing gasket
External door: one with dual sealing gasket, lock-able
|Access port||Two, one on the side and one in the back, one inch diameter|
|Built-in swivel casters|| Four, with leveling feet
| Noise level
|Communication||Remote alarm, RS232, 4-20 mA transmitter (optional)|
|Working environment|| - Temperature: 10°C to 32°C (humidity <57% Rh required at 32°C)
- Humidity: <80% Rh
- Altitude: < 2000 m / 6561 Ft
- Stable, well-ventilated platform with no excessive dust
- Keep freezer at least 12 inches from any walls or ceiling
- Use dedicated power, do not share outlet
- Extension power cable should be less than 10 feet is required
- Freezer and power outlet should be grounded properly
- Avoid direct sunlight, water spill and do NOT use freezer outdoor
- Clean condenser fins and remove frost inside chamber at least once a month
- Important! Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for
24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
|Battery backup system||24 hours (for controller display and alarms only)|
| Unit/shipping weight & dimensions
|| 624 Lbs / 677 Lbs
35 x 42 x 76" / 41 x 47 x 85" (WxDxH)
|Safety|| Compressor over-temp protection
Compressor power surge delay protection
Short circuit and ground protection
Over-temperature and low-temperature protection
Power failure protection
Low battery, door open, filter clogging, system failure alarms
External door with lock
|| UL STD 61010-1 (standard)
CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1 (standard)
UL STD 471 (optional)