SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included. Oven comes standard with 13 shelves. This unit only comes in 220V 50/60Hz.
Introducing the new Ai 250°C max. 26-shelf capacity, 5-sided wall-heating, 16 cu ft vacuum oven, one of the biggest 250°C vacuum ovens on the market! Comes standard with secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and 2-year warranty.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards.
- Dual door handles with tension-adjustable latches for exceptional vacuum sealing.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out-of-range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 21A, 6,000 watts
|| Size: 25.6 x 30 x 35.5"
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 16 cubic feet
|Heater|| Layout: 5-sided heating
Total wattage: 6,000W
Distribution: left 860W x 2, right 860W x 2, top 400W, bottom 840W, back 330W x 4
Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight|| Unit: 800 Lbs, shipping: 1200 Lbs
Unit: 44 x 38 x 51.5"
Shipping: 50 x 45 x 60"
|| Shelf size: 25 x 30" (WxDxH)
Capacity: 26 shelves max.
Comes standard with oven purchase: 13 shelves
Total area with 26 shelves: 89 sq ft or 12,857 sq inch
Distance between the most adjacent shelves: 1.25 inches
|Door gasket material|| Silicone or Viton
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights|| White LED (pre-installed)
|Compliance|| ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, ETA 3/2021
| Ai 16 cu ft 250C max. vacuum oven
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 sets
|Aluminum pan shelf||13 pcs|
|Inlet filter with KF25 connection||1 pc|
|NEMA 10-50P 230V plug (installed)||1 pc|
|User's manual||1 pc