1lb - 6" Stainless Steel 304 Hemispheric Dewaxing Closed Loop Extractor AND Recovery Tank With Vapor, Liquid and Stainless Compound Gauge. Splatter Platter, Hose, and Extra set of Gaskets. Pressure / Vacuum Tested
Items included and what seperates us from what is out there.
- Full 6" Hemispheric Closed Loop extractor (6"x14") with a High Pressure Clamped Splatter Platter(6"x2") SS 304 (Sealed,Pressure Tested @ 100psi for 48hrs. and Vacuum Tested @ -29.9inhg for 48hrs) - You can see the RectorSeal and PTFE Thread Sealer. Based On the tank being 6"x16" essentially you can run 7.50lbs of solvant in this extractor. Easily enough for 2lbs if you want to expand!
- 6"x12" Recovery Tank with Liquid port, Vapor Port and Built in Stainless Coumpound Gauge. The gas tank is 6"x12" which is capable of holding 6lbs of solvent at an 80% Fill.
- Dual 1" Built in and Welded Sight Glass. Thickest option available. This makes recovery a million times easier. Literally you can see when all the solvent is gone. You can see the purge happening.
- Stainless Coupound Gauge (Vacuum/Pressure) on the extractor and recovery tank
- 3" shower head top cap for even distribution of solvent over you material. Really helps with "channeling"
- 3"x24" Dewaxing stainless steel spool for material of choice. Most our compitors include a 3"x18" spool which is really hard to fit 450g in. With 3"x24" you can easily fit 600g if you desire
- 3" Inline Filter with Removable 100 mesh screen and Clip.
- 72" PTFE Lined High Pressure Stainless Steel Hose with 1/4inch JIC 37 Degree Connections Rated for 6000psi
- High Pressure Tri-clamps for every single clamp. Please if you decide not to buy from me...Make sure all clamps above 1.5" are High Pressure Clamps.
- Viton Tri-clamp Gaskets throughout the system - 3 extra 6" gaskets, 2x- 3" 100 mesh screen gaskets,2x- 1.5" 100 mesh screen gaskets and 1 extra 3" non-screened gasket are included extra. You will have an extra set for every single gasket.
- All WOG(Water,Oil,Gas) Stainless Steel Ball Valves included rated at 1000 psi. Including the 3 Piece 1.5" Ball Valve.
- 100 mesh 316L Stainless Steel Tri clamp gaskets are the right mesh for this application.