1lb - 6" Stainless Steel 304 Closed Loop Extractor with Splatter Platter, Hose, and Extra set of Gaskets. Pressure / Vacuum Tested
Items included and what seperates us from what is out there.
- Full Closed Loop extractor (6"x12") with a High Pressure Clamped Splatter Platter(6"x2") SS 304 (Sealed,Pressure Tested @ 100psi for 48hrs. and Vacuum Tested @ -29.9inhg for 48hrs) - You can see the RectorSeal and PTFE Thread Sealer. Based On the tank being 6x14 essentially you can run 6.75lbs of solvant in this extractor. Easily enough for 2lbs if you want to expand!
- Built in and Welded Sight Glass. Thickest option available. This makes recovery a million times easier. Literally you can see when all the solvent is gone. You can see the purge happening.
- 3" shower head top cap for even distribution of solvent over you material. Really helps with "channeling"
- 3"x18" stainless steel spool for material of choice.
- 72" PTFE Lined High Pressure Stainless Steel Hose with 1/4inch JIC 37 Degree Connections Rated for 6000psi
- High Pressure Tri-clamps for every single clamp. Please if you decide not to buy from me...Make sure all clamps above 1.5" are High Pressure Clamps.
- Viton Tri-clamp Gaskets throughout the system - 2 extra 6" gaskets and 1 extra of each, 3", 3" 100 mesh screen, and 1.5" 100 mes screen gaskets are included.
- All WOG(Water,Oil,Gas) Stainless Steel Ball Valves included rated at 1000 psi
- 100 mesh 316L Stainless Steel Tri clamp gaskets are the right mesh for this application.