1lb - 6" Stainless Steel 304 Dewaxing Closed Loop Extractor with Splatter Platter, Hose, Removeable Stainless Compound Gauge and Extra set of Gaskets. *** PARTS KIT ASSEMBLY NEEDED
- Full Closed Loop extractor (6"x12") with a High Pressure Clamped Splatter Platter(6"x2") SS 304 Based On the tank being 6x14 essentially you can run 6.75lbs of solvant in this extractor. Easily enough for 2lbs if you want to expand!
- Built in and Welded Sight Glass. Thickest option available. This makes recovery a million times easier. Literally you can see when all the solvent is gone. You can see the purge happening.
- Removable Stainless Coupound Gauge (Vacuum/Pressure) with 1/4" Female JIC just like the hose. The real side you need a gauge on is the solvent tank. If you have pressure during your extraction your doing something wrong. But this way you can put it on literally any port on the extractor. You now have a gauge for both side of your extractor when you need it.
- 3" shower head top cap for even distribution of solvent over you material. Really helps with "channeling"
- 3"x24" Dewaxing stainless steel spool for material of choice.
- 3" Inline Filter with Removable 100 mesh screen and Clip.
- 72" PTFE Lined High Pressure Stainless Steel Hose with 1/4inch JIC 37 Degree Connections Rated for 6000psi
- High Pressure Tri-clamps for every single clamp. Please if you decide not to buy from me...Make sure all clamps above 1.5" are High Pressure Clamps.
- Viton Tri-clamp Gaskets throughout the system - 2 extra 6" gaskets, 3" 100 mesh screen gaskets, 1.5" 100 mesh screen gaskets and 1 extra 3" non-screened gasket are included extra. You will have an extra set for every single gasket.
- All WOG(Water,Oil,Gas) Stainless Steel Ball Valves included rated at 1000 psi. Including the 3 Piece 1.5" Ball Valve.
- 100 mesh 316L Stainless Steel Tri clamp gaskets are the right mesh for this application.